Dreams leading me to animal peace

 Hello one, hello all! Last night I had a beautiful dream. I was gifted a new reptile baby who was very unique and beautiful. As you may remember, I am a big lover of animals and will probably end up with too many pets. However, in my dream I was gifted a leopard gecko. The leopard gecko was a special morph which had genetics from tangerine and tremper leopard geckos. Receiving this gift gave me an idea in my dream. What if I don't want to be an interior designer? What if I want to be a Zoologist? Or an animal rescuer? Regardless, I think this dream was trying to tell me something... I am meant to help animals whether it be through my job or in my free time. Maybe soon another dream will provide more clarity on which life path to go down. Until next time, sweet dreams <3

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth