Crazy Dolphin Dream

Hey there bloggers! Last night I had a really interesting dream.  I was on a giant yacht in the middle of the ocean.  My husband, Tim and daughter Saryn along with all of my siblings and parents were on the yacht with us.  It was a very interesting afternoon, our trip had just begun.  As we were sailing, dolphins passed us by jumping high and very close to the boat.  Saryn, Tim and I were standing along the edge of the boat and all of the sudden Saryn caught a dolphin.  It just jumped into her arms.  We were all stunned, the dolphin was so confused.  Out of confusion the dolphin jumped out of her arms and back into the ocean.  I guess you could say I am confused.  Maybe I am just missing the ocean and need to book a vacation soon!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth