zoo & travel

 hey yo fellow friends,


i got done with school early because my class went on a field trip to the zoo. i loved it. we saw zebras, giraffes, lions, monkeys, and snakes. i didn't like the snakes though. i always think they are going to escape their boxes/cages they are in. the monkeys were my favorite though. we even got to feed them, it was so much fun. when i got home, my parents sat my siblings and i down on the couch and they talked about the surprise trip that i mentioned a little while back. my mom explained that we are leaving in one week from today. i am so excited. all we know that it is somewhere warm, it is a long flight, and we will be gone for over a month. i am hoping it is either australia or the galapagos island. i make not have wifi when traveling, so this may be one of my last posts before leaving. we will see though


hope all is well

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

cheetos life

The Life of My DREAMS!!