What does this mean????

 I had a dream last night that I got lost at sea. I was on vacation and we went snorkeling one day as an excursion. But our boat broke down and the waves were so powerful that they took us far far out in the water. Our boat was small and was not fit to be out that far in the water with the powerful waves. I was with my two best friends and the guy who was originally driving the boat. The man driving the boat finally told us he did not know what to do and that we were stuck. We had no cell service, no view of any land, no food, and no warm clothes. It started getting dark and cold. We had to sleep on the floor of the boat. And then I woke up. IDK WHY I KEEP HAVING BAD DREAMS. This is one of my biggest fears and I do not love the ocean considering how little of it we have discovered. I think it is pretty but only from shore. I will not be going on a boat in the ocean ANYTIME SOON.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth