Butterfly Whisper

Hello friends! My life has been getting better and my dreams have been improving as well!  Last night's dream was the most peaceful and comforting I have had in the past few weeks.  I was sitting in an Adirondack chair on the beach watching the sunset.  While I was sitting there a small butterfly came and sat on my hand.  Then it began to sing, “Somewhere Over The Rainbow” and it was beautiful.   The little creature had the smallest little voice, but it made my soul light up with joy when it sang.  The song the little butterfly sang was my favorite as a child because I always wanted to be Dorothy.  Then the little butterfly flew up to my ear and whispered, “everything will be okay” and then flew away into the sunset.  After that, I do not remember anything else that happened in my dream.  However, those words that the little butterfly said to me have been lingering in my mind ever since.  That was the reassurance I needed to keep going! 


Find your zen!!! 

Comments

  1. Dont know if the words bleed off the board and continues right for others but all the words continue in one line all the way to the right.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth