The Life of My DREAMS!!

    Yesterday I was browsing through Pinterest just before I went to sleep.  I came across this affirmation pin that stated, “I am creating the life of my dreams.”  A few minutes after reading the pin, I fell asleep.  In my dream, I was living the “life of my dreams,” and honestly, it wasn’t magical. 

         I was in a dark old cottage on a gloomy street in the middle of nowhere.  The world felt extra sad.  My house felt sad. I wasn't sure why. What was the matter? I walked out of my bedroom and into the hallway. Everything was black and white except for a large pool of deep red blood streaking down the hallway. I immediately remember screaming at the top of my lungs. Honestly, I was expecting something to wake up or come out after my scream. Nothing moved; there was not a sound. I carefully walked down the hallway and into the family room, I found my husband on the floor, and blood was spewing out of his chest. He was cold and very dead. I dropped to my knees and burst into tears. I was alone in this sketchy cottage in the middle of nowhere. I have no idea how I got here or how we got into this terrible situation. I remember going into a panic. It was like the world was spinning around me faster and faster by the minute.  

         I woke up shaking and breathing heavily. My husband was lying next to me, worried about what was happening to me. As I went about my day and calmed down, I realized that my horrible dream could be connected to the sweet affirmation I read before bed. How could something like this happen? 





Comments

  1. Wow! That is very unexpected. Do you think this ties to your dreams or assumptions about your future? Sometimes if we think our future is gonna be sad we subconsciously will think about it.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth