🌪Pure Chaos🌪

 


Hello Readers!

    I have recently developed and obsession with Pinterest, and wanted to share a crazy thing that happened recently! Here's the affirmation that I found last night before I went to:



    My dream for this post started off almost like a normal day for me. I took my normal morning walk around the downtown area before I began my studies for the day. Then all of the sudden, Trees and flowers started levitating. Even park benches and street lamps. It was almost as if the world was falling apart and breaking around me. But that's just it. Where I was standing was perfectly fine. Nothing wrong with it. If I moved, everything I was next to turned back to normal, or at least came back down to the ground. I saw a figure of pure discord causing all of the chaos. He turned to me as if to cause chaos around me, but couldn't. He then spoke to me 

"I cannot control you, I can only let go. You control yourself. Let me go Lyra. Let me go..."

And then I woke up. That was it. I don't even know how to explain this one. I guess just follow the affirmation in the photo above.


Anyways,

Keep on Dreaming



Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth