lost a tooth

 hi friends,


so i have had a wiggly tooth for about 2 weeks now and last night when my mom was reading me a bedtime story, i was eating grapes and it fell out. it was a pretty big tooth and i love the tooth fairy. at the end of the book, there was a picture about this boy who became rich over me and it stuck with me. when i woke up in the morning and looked under my pillow there was a $100 bill sitting there. i was expecting 50 cents maybe a dollar, but not $100. it reminded me of the book i was reading last night and was wondering if there was any correlation to it. i know im not rich, but it is $100 i didn't have before. kinda weird but maybe it has to do with something of dreaming correlation. who knows.






Comments

  1. Hm, I find your post very intriguing. I like to think that what we read before hand affects our thoughts. Then from here this affects your dreams, its kinda how you're not supposed to eat sweets before bed because it supposively gives you nightmares.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good