Let's Connect

            Hello sweet friends! It has been a little while since I have shared what has been going on in my personal life. Recently, I was approached by a group of young people who are fascinated with dreams and dreaming, and they asked if I would like to join their private group. Initially, I was going to take part in this group only part-time, but I have found so much joy that I decided to join full time. As mentioned in an earlier posting, I am a licensed psychologist with a private practice located downtown, Winona. After entering the private dreaming group, I have changed my practice focus, not I assist clients in interpreting and dissecting their dreams. So far, I have loved being a part of this new group. In addition, the switch in my job has made coming to work more fun. 

 

         If you or someone you know has trouble at night or needs a safe place to talk about their dreams, please do not hesitate to reach out. My office is located in Winona, Minnesota. I would love for you to stop by!

 

Find your Zen and keep dreaming!








Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth