Every day is the same

 Last night I had a dream and lived a day that seemed pretty normal in my life. It seemed normal at least at first. Then I kept living the same day. It was a dream that my life was only this one day over and over and over again. I watched the movie "Before I Fall" before I went to bed which is about a girl who dies in a car crash and then magically wakes up to find herself reliving the same day over and over again until she realizes what she did wrong. I felt like I was in this movie and it was terrifying. I found it weird that I watched this movie before bed and my dream was so similar to it. I think your thoughts before bed really do affect your dreams.

Comments

  1. I 100% agree that your thoughts before bed affect your dreams. I also think eating ice cream before bed creates nightmares lol.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth