cheetos life

 hi friends,


another pinterest affirmation dream. 



since im 5 years old, i don't really care about why i eat. i love juice boxes, chips, candy. all the junk food. its my favorite. don't get me wrong i love fruit and salads, but something about junk food hits different. last night i was having cheetos and raspberries before bed and my mom told me she's not buying junk food for a while since we ate a lot of it on our trip to mexico. i got sad because i love me some good puffy cheetos. when i went to bed i kept having dreams that i lived in cheetos world and if i said no and didn't eat any of it, i got paid $1000. i lost my mind. i kept running around in hopes i could escape this cheetos land, but i couldn't. i eventually woke up because a cheetos monster was chasing me. he wanted me toeat a whole bowl, but i said no and sprinted away. when i woke up from my dream, there was a bowl of cheetos sitting on my night stand, so i ate them. don't tell my mom. cheetos for life. 


bye for now

Comments

  1. What a scary dream Timmy. Would you take that bet in real life?

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth