Car issues UGH

 Last night I had a very realistic dream. I was in my car at the busiest stoplights in town. To mine and everyone else's surprise, the front end of my car started on fire. I immediately got out and took a step back to see what happened. Next thing I know, this firefighter walks up and sprays the hose on my fire. He then said "okay, you're good to go", so I awkwardly got in my car and left... then I woke up. Very odd! I hope this remains a dream, but who knows. My car has a tendency of costing me a fortune. 

Comments

  1. so strange! maybe you heard a siren off in the distance the day before you had the dream and that led into your dream space while you were asleep

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth