updated mexi life

hi friends of the blog,


it is a couple days later and my family and i are still in mexico. my parents decided to extend our trip because we are having so much fun. the next couple days i have to do school in the morning, but then am going to go to the waterpark and swim with the dolphins. last night, i had a scary dream though. i thought i got lost in the mexico airport and couldn’t find my family anywhere. i was walking around and found our gate to go back home, so i got on the plane. when i got on though it was only me and three other people. we took off and i fell asleep, but woke up to us in this room full of closets and i couldn’t find my way out. i was stuck and started screaming for help and eventually i saw my mom and she got me out. quite scary if you ask me.


see ya later,

timmy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth