life is pretty good

 hello friends,



it has been a little bit, but i am still here. school has been going well. i have about a month and a half left of kindergarten and then am officially a first grader which is SOOOO crazy. i will miss nap time and story time the most. recently i talked about how my parents are trying us to eat healthier after our mexico trip and it actually has been pretty easy and going well. my mom makes me a caesar salad everyday and OMG it is amazing. i don't miss the cheetos anymore, just my veggies. i couple weeks ago i started playing hockey and i love it. my dad says i am pretty good at skating and takes me to the rink every week to skate. this upcoming weekend we are going to the wild game with my dad and brother. we have seats on the glass and am so excited to see all the wild players. the last couple nights i have been having dreams about life just being so perfect and this morning my parents sat my siblings done on the couch and said they are planning a big surprise trip. we don't know where it is yet, but they said we will have to fly and will be traveling for a month. as a 5 year old, i am in love with traveling. seeing all the cool places, trying different foods, meeting new people like holy. i know i am very fortunate to see the world. my life has been going great lately and hope it stays this way.

for now though have a great day:)

Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

lost a tooth