update on bedtime story

 hi fellow friends,


I usually use my tablet to write my blog posts, but my mom took it since it is bed time soon, so I logged onto my brothers computer so I could update my computer friends. That bed time story I talked about in my last post... BEST BOOK EVER. 12/10. Definitely recommend. The name of the book was If you give a mouse a cookie. I love bedtime stories in general, but this one was better than all the other ones I have been read to lately. We are starting to read more books at my school and I love it. Some kids in my class hate reading and I don't understand why. It is even better when the teachers give you goldfish and a juice box during what they call "reading hour." My mom is calling me to bed right now, so gotta go so she doesn't catch me.

night night,

timmy

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth