monsters & juice boxes

 

Hello friends!


My name is Timmy Jones and I am 5 years old. I am in kindergarten right now at Rice Lake Elementary. I love to ride my bike, play on the playground, and drink juice boxes. Typically I have happy dreams, but every so often I have scary ones in which then I sleep with my parents. I always think there is a monster in my closet or under my bed that is trying to get me. I wish this would go away so I could sleep through the night. When I don't have scary dreams though, I dream about a big play place for my friends and I to go to or a world with an unlimited amount of juice boxes. 

I have to go to bed now because 8 pm is my bedtime, so goodnight juice box lovers.

Timmy :)

Comments

  1. Hi Timmy! I think you are scared of the unknown or the dark which totally makes sense! Those things can be scary. I would recommend a night light so you don't have to be so scared :)

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth