Dreaming is Beautiful!

Hello fellow bloggers!  My name is Tayla Banzen and I am a licensed psychologist.  I found out about this wonderful world through a client of mine.  The dreaming community has allowed me to find rest and become zen.  Through lots of practice of my own I have begun recommending dreaming to my clients as a way to find their zen in mind, body and soul.  

Dreaming is an escape for me, that is why I fell in love with it.  In my dreams I often find myself on a tropical island swimming in the ocean.  As I swim I see things that happened during the day slip away into the ocean.  It is almost like I set each day free when I go to sleep.  When I was a child I always wanted to be in a band.  In my dreams I am often the leader of a mariachi band on a tropical island.  Sometimes the dreams are crazy and others are quite simple and peaceful.  Last night's dream was one for the books.  My mariachi band and I were performing our new song at a local restaurant.  I must have been very into the music that my husband found me in our bathroom singing and dancing all while still being asleep.  Performance nights always make for the best dreams. I woke up this morning well rested and excited to start the day.  

Dreams allow you to be someone you cannot be in your real life.  


Find your zen!

Tayla 💫


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth