The Good Magnet

            Recently, I have been obsessed with Pinterest. My patients have been enjoying affirmations, so I have tried to do it myself. Tonight, before bed, I found this one; it said, “I am a magnet of miracles.” Honestly, it seemed a little odd but cool at the same time. A few minutes after viewing it, I fell asleep. 

         I was in the middle of a big city, I am not sure which one, but I was in the center of town, and people were everywhere. It felt like I was at a standstill, unable to move my body. To my right, a little girl got out of her wheelchair and started running and skipping.  In the distance, a family was jumping for joy as their mother had just become cancer-free. On my left, a handsome man was proposing to the love of his life.

Meanwhile, I was in the center of it all, unable to move, emotionless. It was almost like I was not even there at all. Everywhere I looked, something magnificent happened to them. I was like a magnet, a magnet to good things and miracles. Suddenly, something flashed before me, I looked down, and my body was not where it was. 

         The flash was my husband, who had turned the lights on in the bathroom. I was awake and baffled about what this meant. It was not a scary dream, just weird.


Comments

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth