⭐Life Updates and Crazy Dreams ⭐

Hey Everyone! Sorry I've been a little MIA. I've had a little trouble with some events that have happened in my life. Wish I could get into details, but I've been told to keep quiet!


So Instead here's a crazy dream that I have had recently:


It again showed similarities between this affirmation that I read before bed. That and the crazy couple weeks that I have had had to have taken part in this dream. 
    It all started in the basement of some public building. I was wandering the dimly lit halls, lights flickering as if the lightbulb itself was about to explode. As I approached the end of the hallway, I noticed that the door at the end was open ajar. It was almost like I had been here already. A voice called out to me:

"Welcome Lyra...We've been waiting for your return..."

    I stopped in my tracks. Have I been here before? It feels familiar, but I have never been here before either. The voice sounded familiar as well. As I contemplated moving forward, the voice called out again. 

"We can help you Lyra... You can become the greatest version of yourself. A powerful being. You just need to let us help.. Come to us again in your dreams and we will help. Only you can make yourself the best version of you."

Then I woke up. I think I know that place in my dreams although I never have been there. I may have to take a trip there.

Anyways, Keep on dreaming

Lyra Miller🌙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth