🦌Scary Dream🦌

Hello readers!


I had the weirdest and slightly scary dream last night. I believe what I saw was a wendigo from Canadian folklore, so read with caution. I started in nothing but darkness. Nothing but a void. Emptiness. Then as if from nowhere, The place where I was standing turned into dirt, and then slowly grew grass from a light green to a darker shade once fully grown. Yet the area around me was still a void. I stuck my foot out to see if it was actually a void or just darkness. As my foot reached what supposedly was the ground, another patch of grass grew from beneath me. As I kept walking, each step I took continued to grow the same grassy patches until the whole area was filled with grass and on occasion, a patch of wildflowers. The void around the grass slowly turned into a night sky, and a dense tree line formed around the meadow. The trees however, were not normal. They grew in jagged lines, and most didn’t have any leaves, just twisted, empty branches. It seemed that the only things that were still alive were me and the grass that had just grown around me. Everything else was dead. It was then that I saw a large figure in between the trees. This figure was not humanoid, but stood on two legs and was extremely tall and slender. Sickenly skinny. It’s eyes were almost glowing and seemed to never blink. It’s appearance was similar to that of a mutated, mangled, and starved deer, with hooves for its two feet and long claw-like fingers. It stood hunched over like it had a hunch back, and two large antlers from its skull, with from what little I could make from the figure also looked like it had hair. Once my eyes locked with the creature, I felt an overwhelming sense of dread and fear. I couldn’t look away. The creature then let out a scream that could not be compared to any human or animal. It emerged from the woods and came charging at me. I wanted to run but I couldn’t move.


It was then that I woke up from my dream in a cold sweat. I haven’t had a nightmare in awhile, and while this one was a little more mild, it was still terrifying. This could definitely have stemmed from a stressful two weeks that I have had, and I never want to see that creature again. Let’s just say I am staying away from forests for awhile….


Keep dreaming


Lyra Miller🌙 

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth