mexi life

hi friends,


mexico life is great. we have been here for two days now and i love it. food and drinks whenever we want and the resort we are staying at has the BEST waterpark/pool. just an update about my scary dream and the plane crashing… we made it, but it was very bumping and we had to make an extra stop because something was wrong with our plane. just happy that we are here now and didn’t crash. in the next couple of days we are going snorkeling, riding horses on the beach, and going cliff jumping. it should be fun. the weather is so nice here. it is like 85-90 every day. yesterday i fell asleep on the beach and had a dream that when i woke up I had a crab climbing on me and was so burnt and when i did wake up from my nap, both of those things happened. not a fun time if you ask me. 


talk to you guys soon, gotta go swim

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth