💖A Dream is a Wish Your Heart Makes💖

    Hey Readers!

    A little introduction is needed. My name is Lyra Miller! I am a avid writer and decided to start this blog about my insane dreams. I love dreaming cause it's where I come up with the best materials and ideas for my stories. I live with m two roommates, whose dreas I may post about from time to time, and my two lovely rabbits Frank and Stella! They are my world. Now that you know a little more about me, let me tell you a little bit about dreaming for me, and the amaing dream I had last night.

    Dreaming has always been my way to escape my life. Escape reality. Escape the reality of getting up at the same time everyday, going to work, coming home, eating, and sleeping. Simple mundane tasks. Going to sleep and dreaming is my way to live my life in ways different than my own. Last night I dreampt I was in the woods alone. Watching the sunrise from on top of a fairly large rock. The sun just barely peaking over the mountain. I walked through the woods and trails up that mountain to see the sunrise from the top, and it was BEAUTIFUL. I was relaxed, it was peaceful and calm. I was happy. I even woke up well rested. It's almost like that was needed for me. I also believe it was the world, or at least my brain telling me to relax. That being said, not all dreams are good dreams, and not all dreams are worth remembering, which is why I think we don't remember most of them, but I will remember this dream for awhile. 


Keep on Dreaming,


Lyra Miller🌙

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Moving to Cali!

life is pretty good

lost a tooth